Make an Appointment
Welcome! This is the page where you can reserve a spot for a SMART Lab appointment.
- Our current schedule is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday mornings from 8 to 11 am.
- We plan on 30 min for Bod Pod, 60 min for VO2 Max and 90 min for the 3D Gait Analysis.
- If a day and time slot is dark gray that indicates an appointment has been booked. Appointments are first come first serve.
- All appointments are offered at the SMART Lab located on the Science and Technology Campus of George Mason University at the Freedom Aquatic and Fitness Center in Manassas, Virginia.
- Assessments are only available to individuals of 18 years old or older.
- For more information about the services available, payment information, and more, please go to https://smartlab.gmu.edu/, call 703-993-4714, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booking Instructions and Payment
- Click "Previous" or "Next" to get to the date you want and then click on "Available" to select an appointment time.
- Once you've reserved an appointment time, you'll receive a confirmation email from the SMART Lab.
- Payment for your service should then be made within 24 hours of receiving the confirmation email, but no later than 48 hours prior to your appointment. You will be able to pay for your service online with a credit card.
- Failure to pay for your service prior to an appointment will result in cancellation of the appointment. You will receive an email stating the appointment has been canceled.
- Please add our address (email@example.com) to your email safe senders list, address book, or contact list to ensure you receive confirmation emails from us.
- If you are having difficulties making the payment, please call 703-993-4714, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.